About the Episode
Welcome back to the Shamelessly Ambitious Podcast. Today’s episode is an interview with my husband and I am so excited to share it with you all! We recently celebrated 8 years of marriage, 12 and a half years together in total, and some major business & life milestones.
If you’ve been hanging out here – you’ve heard that these celebrations don’t come without their fair share of hardships, as well. Jake and I are sitting down to recap everything we’ve been through together and give you our take on what it means to be both ambitious and devoted in our relationship.
We’re talking about all the juicy stuff: what it’s been like being married to me, how parenting does NOT come naturally to either of us, how we handle guilt and judgment from others to ultimately put our relationship first, and so much more. I want to get into it shamelessly, have the conversations that more people ought to be having, and maybe spark conversations between you and your partner as well.
So without further ado, tune in and meet my husband: Jake. We’re so excited to have you here!
- What it’s like being married to a shamelessly ambitious woman
- Jake’s advice for the men who are struggling with their partner’s success
- How you can take radical responsibility and support your partner
- When your partner doesn’t support you in the big moves & investments you want to make
- What it looks like to be devoted to your relationship as well as to yourself
- Parenting as an ambitious couple
Connect with Ash
DM the words ‘PODCAST ACCELERATOR’ to @ashmcdonald on Instagram to snag a very special discount for podcast listeners only. We can chat about all the juicy details you need to know about my newest 6-week, high-level containers and retreats: The Accelerators!
Offer expires soon, don’t wait!