About the Episode
Welcome back to the Shamelessly Ambitious Podcast! We are back to your normally scheduled weekly episodes as the Momentum Project has come to an end. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and that you received the deepest possible impact.
Needless to say, a lot has happened in the last couple of months…I attended an Ayahuasca retreat in Costa Rica, we kicked off and completed the Momentum Project, my family took a quick trip back to the US, and then we arrived in Italy where we’re currently at to host the Revival Retreat.
So, it’s time to catch up and share some really deep and honest reflections. After my Ayahuasca experience, I had this “aha” moment on the streets of NYC feeling so much unexpected relief. I’ve learned I refuse to sacrifice life based on fear or pain. It’s made nomadic living so much more enjoyable… except in Sicily!
Tune in to the episode to find out how my family experienced Sicily and if it’s changed our future as nomads.
As I said in the episode, “fear is the bridge between where I am now and where I’m meant to be.”
Thanks for listening. Thanks for being here. I am emotional in my luteal phase, but feeling so. damn. grateful.
- The birthing process of the Momentum Project and how I’m feeling now that it’s over
- Ayahuasca intentions and post-ceremony integrations
- Emotional and physical breakthroughs after Ayahuasca
- Refusing to sacrifice life due to pain
- Putting in the work to be, do, and have whatever you want (in that order)
- Feeling sad in Sicily and how I really feel about Italy
- Are we putting a pause on nomadic living?
To catch up on the episodes where I shared my experience with Ayahuasca, go to:
Connect with Ash