About the Episode
In this episode of the Shamelessly Ambitious Podcast, I’m talking with a dear friend, client, holistic healer, and life coach who coincidentally attended her own Ayahuasca retreat experience about a week after I did, Molly Rasanen.
Molly and I have been chatting a lot about our experiences, breakthroughs, and shifts both of us have felt since our Ayahuasca ceremonies. We were both incredibly moved by the experiences we had. Molly shares the conscious awakening of her traumatic birth she experienced and how she had distrust for her mother and women in general since day one, literally. This was a no-brainer to get on a call together and have this conversation in real-time while both Molly and my experiences are still so fresh.
In this episode, we release some of the shame that can come as a result of these unresolved issues around love, healing, motherhood, and womanhood.
- The traumatic experience Molly consciously relived during her Ayahuasca ceremony and how it opened her eyes to something that’s been holding her back from women, specifically her mother
- Expectations around giving and receiving love
- Womanhood and Motherhood
- Accepting that love that can be easy and fulfilling
- Healing to help others heal
To catch up on the episodes where I shared my experience with Ayahuasca, go to:
- 58: My Journey To Inner Healing With Ayahuasca (The Momentum Project: Day 9)
- 59: Ayahuasca Night 1 – Creating From Possibility (The Momentum Project: Day 10)
- 60: Ayahuasca Night 2 – Healing Together (The Momentum Project: Day 11)
- 61: Ayahuasca Night 3 – Evolution Through Love (The Momentum Project: Day 12)
- 80: Is Ayahuasca For You? Here’s My Personal Reflections
CONNECT WITH MOLLY
The Conscious Collective: imperfectly-aligned.com/conscious-collective